Utility Blades (20 Count) & Dispenser for Standard (Non-snapoff style) Packing/Utility Knife
Make 4 payments of $4.24 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Utility Blades (10 Count) & Dispenser for Standard (Non-snapoff style) Packing/Utility Knife
Heavy Duty replacement blades to suit most (standard, non-snapoff) Utility Knife models, and many other similar standard sized cutting tools .
Comes in two safety dispensers, each holding 10 blades.
Produced by Signet, an Aussie family-owned packaging, warehouse, construction and safety supplies company
- Blades are packaged in quick load dispensers
- Extra safe dispenser design
- Suits all standard non-snap-off utility knives
String Care Tips
C.F. Martin & Co. designs strings for maximum performance and exacting tone. The following tips are provided to help you increase the longevity of your strings and help to maintain the richness and fullness of the tone:
- Tune, gently stretch and re-tune new strings prior to playing.
- Always wash and dry your hands prior to playing.
- After playing, use a soft, dry cloth to down the strings and fingerboard.
- Store unused strings in their original packaging in a dry location.
- Periodically check the saddle and nut for burrs that could result in string breakage; have burrs removed by a qualified repair center.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supportive Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.