Cake Pan - Classic Loaf - 22cm x 10cm - SiliconeRated 4/5 based on 2 reviews.
Make 4 payments of $4.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
- Dimensions: 22cm long, 10cm wide, 6cm high - similar to traditional 9" loaf pan
- Available in ochre red colour
- Ideal for loaves of every kind, from bread and banana cake to meat loaf or similar baked goods
- Also great for all purpose use such as roasting a few vegies
- This pan has a particularly heavy rim with reinforcing ridges on the sidesthat help its hold its form well for picking up with a heavy contents like meat loaf or cake
- No more need for non-stick spray or pan greasing
- Cool your loaf in the pan a little and it will just pop out perfectly intact every time!
An ideal introduction to the world of silicone bakeware - use them once and you will just want to use them again and again! Yes, they are THAT good!
24 Hour Shipping From Australia - You May Receive Your Item As Soon As Tomorrow!
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location).
Silicone Bakeware is Here!
What Is It? Silicone Bakeware is a type of baking pan made out of silicone. These products have a somewhat rubbery consistency and can be made in any colour. They have a great many advantages over traditional metal bakeware.
What Are The Advantages? There are so many! Silicone bakeware is both dishwasher and microwave safe and can be used in the oven or the freezer. They are extremely heat resistant, naturally non-stick and easy to clean, and flexible. Silicone bakeware does not absorb or retain odors or flavors, and usually only takes a few minutes to cool once removed from the oven.
Want To Know More?
- Heat/Cold Resistance - our silicone bakeware items are FDA and ROHS approved and temperature safe from -40° to 230°C/450°F, making it ideal for both oven and freezer!
- Easy To Clean - no more soaking or scrubbing baking pans - just wash and wipe!
- Versatility - 1 product can be used in oven, microwave, dishwasher and freezer!
- Flexibility - bendable, or even foldable - save storage space!
- Long Lasting - no ruined pans from accidental scratches and dents, and no rust!
- Saves Energy - heats up and cools down extremely quickly - reduce cooking times!
- Silicone Bakeware products really are the 21st Century answer to baking!
- Try it once - you will never turn back!
|Model #||Does not apply|
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Economical loaf panBy: Trish on 24 May 2016Item is good value for money. Arrived quickly.
Very happy17 March 2016Had lots of trouble finding these loaf tins In Stores. Was very happy when I Saw them online and available in Australia. Prompt service and delivery. Would recommend.