Martin Authentic Acoustic Guitar Strings - Bluegrass MA240Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 payments of $3.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Martin Acoustic 80/20 Bronze .012-.056 M240
- M240 Bluegrass
- Bright trebles combined with rich, deep bass strings to give that quintessential bluegrass sound.
- Bronzed Steel / Bronze Wound
- .012, .016, .025, .035, .045, .056 inches 0.30, 0.41, 0.64, 0.89, 1.14, 1.42 mm
- Computer Wound to exacting specifications for excellent consistency
- Strings stored in corrosion inhibiting paper envelopes, inside cardboard box
- Please see Features tab for helpful string care tips
Martin's Traditional strings are their flagship line that stands the test of time. Tried and true, they are designed to deliver consistent quality and tone with every set. Great for daily play and appropriate for all skill levels, they employ a composition alloy to give brilliance, clarity, and longevity of sound. The bronze winding is ideally suited for making strings that have deep, rich basses and clear, bright trebles.
One of America's finest musical traditions, bluegrass is played mostly on acoustic instruments demanding strings with dynamic response and brilliance. The Martin M240 80/20 Bronze winding alloy string is ideally suited for making strings that have deep, rich basses and clear, bright trebles.
The Martin Guitar Company has been continuously producing musical instruments that are acknowledged as the finest in the world for well over a century and a half. Through the years, Martin & Co. has managed to survive from generation to generation, from C.F. Martin Sr.'s Stauffer influenced creations in the 1830's to recent developments introduced by C.F. Martin IV. Six generations have managed to continuously operate Martin & Co. as a family-owned business. This remarkable feat is one of many that set Martin apart in the music industry as one with staying power.
Throughout their history, Martin has been able to adapt to continual changes in product design, distribution systems, and manufacturing methods. In spite of the need for these changes, Martin has never veered away from their commitment to quality. The strategy of producing the finest musical instruments available has been evident since 1833, and especially today at the expanded facility in Nazareth, Pennsylvania. The focus on quality carries through to their guitar string production as well.
24 Hour Shipping From Australia - Receive Your Strings As Soon As Tomorrow!
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location)
String Care Tips
C.F. Martin & Co. designs strings for maximum performance and exacting tone. The following tips are provided to help you increase the longevity of your strings and help to maintain the richness and fullness of the tone:
- Tune, gently stretch and re-tune new strings prior to playing.
- Always wash and dry your hands prior to playing.
- After playing, use a soft, dry cloth to down the strings and fingerboard.
- Store unused strings in their original packaging in a dry location.
- Periodically check the saddle and nut for burrs that could result in string breakage; have burrs removed by a qualified repair center.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Diggin the strings19 September 2016Not as bright as my usual strings but im diggin them and would buy again, Thanks