Martin Darco Guitar Strings Light D5100
Make 4 payments of $2.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Martin Darco 80/20 Bronze Wound Steel D5100 Light Guitar Strings
- Light gauge strings for Ease of Use.
- 80/20 Bronze Wound Steel.
- .012 .016 .025 .032 .042 .045 inches
- Excellent to play all purpose strings for musicians of any level.
- Computer Wound to exacting specifications for excellent consistency
- Strings stored in corrosion inhibiting paper envelopes, inside cardboard box
- See the Features Tab for helpful String Care Tips
Darco acoustic strings are made with value in mind. Fully aware that a need for value should not compromise tone or inhibit your musical creativity, Darco acoustics are engineered and produced within strict tolerances. 80/20 Bronze wrap wire - popular for stage and studio performance due to its brilliant tone out of the box. The tone will mellow quickly into a warm sound. Silvered carbon steel hex core wire is very traditional for string construction. Looking for Martin Quality strings without the price tag? Darco guitar strings are a great choice to get the same quality production standards that go in to Martin & Co. musical instruments and musical accessories. Rich, Full Bodied, Fresh, Crisp, Soothing, Energetic Tone.
The Martin Guitar Company has been continuously producing musical instruments that are acknowledged as the finest in the world for well over a century and a half. Through the years, Martin & Co. has managed to survive from generation to generation, from C.F. Martin Sr.'s Stauffer influenced creations in the 1830's to recent developments introduced by C.F. Martin IV. Six generations have managed to continuously operate Martin & Co. as a family-owned business. This remarkable feat is one of many that set Martin apart in the music industry as one with staying power.
Throughout their history, Martin has been able to adapt to continual changes in product design, distribution systems, and manufacturing methods. In spite of the need for these changes, Martin has never veered away from their commitment to quality. The strategy of producing the finest musical instruments available has been evident since 1833, and especially today at the expanded facility in Nazareth, Pennsylvania.
The focus on quality carries through to their guitar string production as well. Fine Selection Darco Electric Hi-Performance Guitar Strings deliver performance and value without sacrificing tone.
String Care Tips
C.F. Martin & Co. designs strings for maximum performance and exacting tone. The following tips are provided to help you increase the longevity of your strings and help to maintain the richness and fullness of the tone:
- Tune, gently stretch and re-tune new strings prior to playing.
- Always wash and dry your hands prior to playing.
- After playing, use a soft, dry cloth to down the strings and fingerboard.
- Store unused strings in their original packaging in a dry location.
- Periodically check the saddle and nut for burrs that could result in string breakage; have burrs removed by a qualified repair center.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supportive Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.