Ernie Ball 2816 Slinky Flatwound 5-String Bass Strings .045 to .130 Light Gauge
Make 4 payments of $17.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Ernie Ball 2816 Slinky Flatwound 5-String Bass Strings .045 - .130
Ernie Ball Slinky Flatwound Bass Strings combine the smooth feel of traditional flats with the modern power of Cobalt. Featuring a SuperBright Cobalt Ribbon wrap, Cobalt Underwraps and optimal core to wrap ratio, the new Flatwound Bass strings are the first flat that actually feels like a flat but sounds like a round.
- Propietary blend of iron and cobalt attracts the magnets in your pickups more than any other alloy available
- SuperBright cobalt ribon for a superior sheen and feel
- Cobalt underwraps adds clairty and output
- Optimal core to wrap ratio for comfortable tension and playability
String Care Tips
C.F. Martin & Co. designs strings for maximum performance and exacting tone. The following tips are provided to help you increase the longevity of your strings and help to maintain the richness and fullness of the tone:
- Tune, gently stretch and re-tune new strings prior to playing.
- Always wash and dry your hands prior to playing.
- After playing, use a soft, dry cloth to down the strings and fingerboard.
- Store unused strings in their original packaging in a dry location.
- Periodically check the saddle and nut for burrs that could result in string breakage; have burrs removed by a qualified repair center.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supportive Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.