Daphon E20FL Flanger Guitar Effect PedalRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 payments of $10.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Daphon E20FL Flanger Guitar Effect Pedal
This pedal produces a classic flanger effect with thick stereo flanging and has a wide range of possible sounds from a subtle tremolo to an effect that seems to swirl you around. A flanger is essential for any experimenting guitarist..
- Depth Knob - Controls the depth of the flanger effect to give a more varied tone.
- Rate Knob - Controls the rate at which the flanger effect repeats.
- Res (Resonance) Knob - Controls the amount of internal feedback to increase the resonance frequency, thereby controlling the intensity of the flanger effect.
- High Quality Guitar Effect Pedal Flanger E20FL
- Dimensions: 160mm x 101mm x 64mm size
- Weight: 800g approx
- Connectors: Input jack, Output jack, 9V DC input
- Powered by 9V battery or separate 9V DC connector
- Input Impedance: 1MHz
- Output Impedance: over 10KHz
- Rubber base to prevent slipping
- Colour: purple and metal
- Solid metal casing will last for years
- Designed for guitar or bass, but ... Analog function, so it can be used for virtually any amplified instrument, or a microphone
- Graphic Eqalisers provide a way to customise the tonal sounds you produce, by separating the sound into multiple frequencies, each with their own volume control.
- Easy to use
- Bargain price
24 Hour Shipping From Australia - Receive Your Order As Soon As Tomorrow!
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location)
|Model #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
FlangerBy: Owen Duggan on 14 October 2015Although this is not the best flanger I've heard, I believe it represents great value,I am very happy thank you very much Yours sincerely Owen Duggan