Upside Down Tomato Planter X 2
Make 4 payments of $6.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Value Pack! Two Upside Down Planters! Why Not Grow 1 Regular and 1 Cherry Tomato
Upside Down Tomato Planters have taken the world by storm!
What Is It? Upside Down Gardening is a new commercial product application of a gardening technique that has been quietly used by many professional gardeners for years. In short - it can be easier, and more productive, to grow your tomatoes Upside Down! It saves you time, energy and money!
What Are The Advantages? There are so many! You can grow your tomatoes anywhere - even where space is limited - ideal for small blocks, decks, or even balconies. Growing upside down makes it so easy and convenient to produce fresh tomatoes, anyone can do it! It truly is the simplest and best way to grow tomatoes!
How Do I Use It? Simply place your tomato plant in the Upside Down planter add potting soil and some fertiliser, hang it on a hook, or from a tree, etc, and water regularly. How easy is that! No digging, weeding, soil preparation or other backbreaking work.
Where Do I Get It? How Do I get Started? Right Here! Place your order from this page - we ship daily from Australia - you can have your planter in as little as a day or two! In the meantime, get ready by making sure you have on hand the potting soil you need, some fertilizer, a good place to hang it and your Tomato plant.
What Else Is Great About It?
- Harvest your tomatoes 20% sooner!
- An excellent way to save money!
- Home-grown vegetables are healthier!
- No need for stakes, cages or ties
- No ground fungus, ground insects, snails, slugs and other pests
- Easy watering using the built in watering funnel
- Feed as you water with water-soluble fertilizers (Miracle Gro is Perfect!)
- It's just more fun - get the kids involved!
- Can be used to grow other things too! Cucumbers, zucchini, pumpkin, beans, peppers, eggplant and flowers are just some uses people have successfully found for Upside Down growing methods
- Optionally you can plant two plants in one unit
I Have More Questions ... No problem - we are very happy to help our clients in any way we can. Just send us an email and we'll get back to you promptly.
Ready For Real Results? Get Started Now by ordering your Upside Down Tomato PlantersTODAY! Yes, they really are THAT good! Orders are shipped within 24 hours of receiving your cleared payment!
24 Hour Shipping From Australia - Receive Your Planters As Soon As Tomorrow!
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location and Australia Post performance)
|Model #||Does not apply|
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supportive Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.