Martin Standard 80/20 Bronze Mandolin Strings M400 10-34 Light
Make 4 payments of $3.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Martin Mandolin Strings
- M400 8 String Set
- 80/20 Bronze
- .010, .010, .014, .014, .024, .024, .034, .034 inches
- 0.25, 0.25, 0.36, 0.36, 0.61, 0.61, 0.86, 0.86 mm
- Strings stored in Martin's new 'Flow-wrap' nitrogen-sealed corrosion-preventing packaging
- Please see Features tab for helpful string care tips
Dance across the fretboard with speed and fluidity.
The Mandolin is a splendid instrument that has become an integral member of the American Bluegrass band. Martin Mandolin strings are crafted to provide rich, warm tones and brilliant long lasting trebles.
Martin M400 80/20 Bronze Mandolin Strings offer a bright tone. Players like this string due to its brilliant tone out of the box, which "breaks-in" to a warmer sound. Martin & Co. designs and manufactures the strings themselves. Like their guitars, each string is made with patience, care, and precision with only the highest quality materials producing strings with exacting tone and superior performance. Not only are their packaging materials minimized and 100% recyclable, but the envelopes reduce the tarnishing effect on the strings.
The Martin Guitar Company has been continuously producing musical instruments that are acknowledged as the finest in the world for well over a century and a half. Through the years, Martin & Co. has managed to survive from generation to generation, from C.F. Martin Sr.'s Stauffer influenced creations in the 1830's to recent developments introduced by C.F. Martin IV. Six generations have managed to continuously operate Martin & Co. as a family-owned business. This remarkable feat is one of many that set Martin apart in the music industry as one with staying power.
Throughout their history, Martin has been able to adapt to continual changes in product design, distribution systems, and manufacturing methods. In spite of the need for these changes, Martin has never veered away from their commitment to quality. The strategy of producing the finest musical instruments available has been evident since 1833, and especially today at the expanded facility in Nazareth, Pennsylvania. The focus on quality carries through to their guitar string production as well.
24 Hour Shipping From Australia - Receive Your Strings As Soon As Tomorrow!
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location)
String Care Tips
C.F. Martin & Co. designs strings for maximum performance and exacting tone. The following tips are provided to help you increase the longevity of your strings and help to maintain the richness and fullness of the tone:
- Tune, gently stretch and re-tune new strings prior to playing.
- Always wash and dry your hands prior to playing.
- After playing, use a soft, dry cloth to down the strings and fingerboard.
- Store unused strings in their original packaging in a dry location.
- Periodically check the saddle and nut for burrs that could result in string breakage; have burrs removed by a qualified repair center.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supportive Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.