Martin Flexible Core Phosphor Bronze Authentic Acoustic Guitar Strings MA540FX Light Tommy Emmanuel 12-54Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 payments of $4.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Martin Flexible Core Phosphor Bronze Authentic Acoustic Guitar Strings MA540FX Light Tommy Emmanuel 12-54
- MA540FX Light Gauge
- FX Range for ultimate flexibility
- Silvered Steel / Phosphor Bronze Wound
- .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .054 inches
- 0.30, 0.41, .064, 0.81, 1.07, 1.37 mm
- Computer Wound to exacting specifications for excellent consistency
- Strings stored in Martin's new 'Flow-wrap' nitrogen-sealed corrosion-preventing packaging
- Tommy Emmanuel signature series endorsement
- Please see Features tab for helpful string care tips
It isn't just about flexibility - it's about bending the note till it rings true. Martin's FX strings marry Martin's thinnest core wire to their standard tensions so you stay in control of each and every note. FX strings feel soft to the touch, which makes them ideal for beginners. But don't be fooled by comfort! Just ask Tommy Emmanuel who performs with our FX strings night after night around the globe. With FX, you get total flexibility and total control. These strings are suitable whenever greater flexibility and control are needed, as well as easing the transition from electric to acoustic and for beginning players.
The Martin Guitar Company has been continuously producing musical instruments that are acknowledged as the finest in the world for well over a century and a half. Through the years, Martin & Co. has managed to survive from generation to generation, from C.F. Martin Sr.'s Stauffer influenced creations in the 1830's to recent developments introduced by C.F. Martin IV. Six generations have managed to continuously operate Martin & Co. as a family-owned business. This remarkable feat is one of many that set Martin apart in the music industry as one with staying power.
Throughout their history, Martin has been able to adapt to continual changes in product design, distribution systems, and manufacturing methods. In spite of the need for these changes, Martin has never veered away from their commitment to quality. The strategy of producing the finest musical instruments available has been evident since 1833, and especially today at the expanded facility in Nazareth, Pennsylvania. The focus on quality carries through to their guitar string production as well.
String Care Tips
C.F. Martin & Co. designs strings for maximum performance and exacting tone. The following tips are provided to help you increase the longevity of your strings and help to maintain the richness and fullness of the tone:
- Tune, gently stretch and re-tune new strings prior to playing.
- Always wash and dry your hands prior to playing.
- After playing, use a soft, dry cloth to down the strings and fingerboard.
- Store unused strings in their original packaging in a dry location.
- Periodically check the saddle and nut for burrs that could result in string breakage; have burrs removed by a qualified repair center.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Excellent stringsBy: Darryl Wilkes on 3 November 2014I ordered these for my son to use on his electric acoustic as he discovered they are used by Tommy Emmanuel. He has fitted them and finds them excellent to play, and give his instrument a great sound.