GHS A260 Bobby Osborne Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings Medium Light Gauge 11-38
Make 4 payments of $4.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
GHS A260 Bobby Osborne Signature Set Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings
- A260 String Set - Loop End
- Medium Light Gauge
- Phosphor Bronze
- .011, .011, .016, .016, .024, .024, .038, .038 inches
- 0.28, 0.28, 0.41, 0.41, 0.61, 0.61, 0.96, 0.96 mm
- Strings stored in corrosion-preventing paper envelopes, inside plastic envelope packaging
- Please see Features tab for helpful string care tips
Dance across the fretboard with speed and fluidity.
The Mandolin is a splendid instrument that has become an integral member of the American Bluegrass band. GHS Phosphor Bronze Bobby Osborne Signature Set A260 Mandolin Strings provide a bright sound with longer tone life.
24 Hour Shipping From Australia - Receive Your Strings As Soon As Tomorrow!
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location)
String Care Tips
C.F. Martin & Co. designs strings for maximum performance and exacting tone. The following tips are provided to help you increase the longevity of your strings and help to maintain the richness and fullness of the tone:
- Tune, gently stretch and re-tune new strings prior to playing.
- Always wash and dry your hands prior to playing.
- After playing, use a soft, dry cloth to down the strings and fingerboard.
- Store unused strings in their original packaging in a dry location.
- Periodically check the saddle and nut for burrs that could result in string breakage; have burrs removed by a qualified repair center.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supportive Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.