Fabric Grow Pots Planter Bags - Smart Plant Root Aeration Container - Black -Various Sizes [Volume: 11 Litre]
Make 4 payments of $3.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Geotextile Fabric Bags - the alternative to conventional plastic or ceramic pots that are taking the world by storm
Nurseries and garden centers have known about them for years, but now they have arrived for the domestic gardener too.
Geotextile fabric bags have many advantages over conventional plastic plant pots. The air and water-permeable soft-sided fabric containers prevent roots from circling and release heat so they're much cooler - as a result, plants develop a much better root structure. Better roots means stronger and healthier plants.
When the plant's tap roots reach the edge of the container, they encounter air and naturally stop growing. At the same time, lateral roots are strongly encouraged in their growth, which leads to the result of a very sturdy root system. This effect is also known as Air Pruning.
Check out the video below where a professional tree grower compares grow bags with conventional pots. They are a different brand to the ones we sell, but the results are the same.
Look at the advantages over traditional ceramic/terracotta/plastic pots:
- Increased air circulation
- Improved root structure
- Faster growth
- Prevents circling roots - no more 'pot bound' plants
- Excellent drainage - impossible to waterlog
- Suitable for any growing medium:
Perfect for soil-type mediums
Perfect for pond plants
Perfect for Ebb & Flood and drip hydroponic systems
- UV Resistant
- Reusable & Biodegradable
- Machine washable
- When not in use, can be folded flat for easy storage
- Less heat build up in summer
- Estimated life span at least 5-7 years
Available in eight convenient sizes:
- 1 Gallon (4 Litres) - 16cm diameter x 14cm high (Sold as a pack of 2 bags)
- 2 Gallon (8 Litres) - 19cm diameter x 23cm high (Sold as a pack of 2 bags)
- 3 Gallon (11 Litres) - 20cm diameter x 23cm high (Sold as a single bag)
- 5 Gallon (19 Litres) - 26cm diameter x 28cm high (Sold as a single bag)
- 10 Gallon (38 Litres) - 33cm diameter x 33cm high (Sold as a single bag)
- 15 Gallon (57 Litres) - 33cm diameter x 44cm high (Sold as a single bag)
- 20 Gallon (75 Litres) - 40cm diameter x 47cm high (Sold as a single bag)
- 30 Gallon (113 Litres) - 40cm diameter x 72cm high (Sold as a single bag)
This listing is for ONE bag only (except the two smallest sizes, which are sold as packs of TWO bags). You select the size you want and the price will change accordingly. If you wish to purchase multiple bags, please let us know and we can perhaps offer a discount.
Any Questions ... No problem - we are very happy to help our clients in any way we can. Just send us an email and we'll get back to you promptly.
24 Hour Shipping From Australia - Receive Your Planter As Soon As Tomorrow!
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location and Australia Post performance)
|Model #||Does not apply|
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supportive Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.