Ernie Ball 'Ernesto Palla' Classical Black & Silver Nylon Strings 2406 - Plain EndsRated 5/5 based on 2 reviews.
Ernie Ball 'Ernesto Palla' Classical Black & Silver Nylon Strings 2406 - Plain Ends
- 2406 Nylon Strings - Plain Ends
- Copper Wound Basses / Black Nylon Trebles
- .028, .032, .040, .030, .036, .042 inches
- Computer Wound to exacting specifications for excellent consistency
- Strings stored in Ernie Ball's 'Element Shield' Packaging
- Made in the USA
- Please see the Features tab for useful string care tips
Ernie Ball 'Ernesto Palla' concert quality classical guitar strings are made of a solid nylon filament Gold fourth, fifth, and sixth wound strings are made of 80/20 bronze plated copper wrapped around a nylon floss core providing a smooth, rich tone. All Ernie Ball strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specs to assure consistency, optimum performance, and long life.
String Care Tips
C.F. Martin & Co. designs strings for maximum performance and exacting tone. The following tips are provided to help you increase the longevity of your strings and help to maintain the richness and fullness of the tone:
- Tune, gently stretch and re-tune new strings prior to playing.
- Always wash and dry your hands prior to playing.
- After playing, use a soft, dry cloth to down the strings and fingerboard.
- Store unused strings in their original packaging in a dry location.
- Periodically check the saddle and nut for burrs that could result in string breakage; have burrs removed by a qualified repair center.
|Model #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
ebay shoppingBy: Anthony on 10 April 2015What a great company to get a chance to meet. Brilliant. Thanks AC.
Wonderful Product26 March 2014I wish to take the opportunity to express my great gratitude for purchasing the wonderful product also an outstanding delivery as prompt during my short visit in Australia. I will grade this seller as five stars.