Ernie Ball Electric Strings 2221
Make 4 payments of $2.87 over 8 weeks and get it now!
These Ernie Ball Nickel Slinky Electric Guitar Strings hit the scene in the 70's (hence the sweet packaging) and have since established themselves as the industry standard for rock. Artists like Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Pete Townshend have relied on Ernie Ball strings in the studio recording and in live performances for over 40 years. - ErnieBall.com
Ernie Ball Slinky Electric Guitar Strings offer a full, balanced midrange sound with a nickel plated steel wrap wire around a hex shaped steel core. The non-wound high carbon steel treble strings are put through a specially tempered tin plating process to balance out the guitar s tone. To guarantee consistency, maximal performance, and longevity, Ernie Ball maintains the highest quality control to exact specifications.
All Ernie Ball strings have hermetically sealed foil packaging that defends your strings from humidity, ensuring fresh tone as if they had been made just for you, right here in the USA. All insert labels are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Full, balanced midrange sound Nickel plated steel wrap wire around a hex shaped steel core
- Specially tempered high carbon steel treble strings
- .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046 inches
- Highest Quality Control Strings stored in hermetically sealed foil packaging to defend against humidity
24 Hour Shipping From Australia - Receive Your Strings As Soon As Tomorrow!
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location)
C.F. Martin & Co. designs strings for maximum performance and exacting tone. The following tips are provided to help you increase the longevity of your strings and help to maintain the richness and fullness of the tone:
- Tune, gently stretch and re-tune new strings prior to playing.
- Always wash and dry your hands prior to playing.
- After playing, use a soft, dry cloth to down the strings and fingerboard.
- Store unused strings in their original packaging in a dry location.
- Periodically check the saddle and nut for burrs that could result in string breakage; have burrs removed by a qualified repair center.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supportive Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.