Dunlop Electric Light DEN0942 Strings
Make 4 payments of $2.87 over 8 weeks and get it now!
A unique combination of crisp highs, aggressive mids, and a focused low end gives Dunlop Electric Guitar Strings a voice all their own. The Dunlop recipe for string-to-string balance and responsiveness produces string sets that are perfect for dynamic lead work, while notes in a chord ring out clearly whether clean or heavily distorted. Dunlop Strings are the result of balancing the most advanced string manufacturing technology with hands-on old world craftsmanship. You can count on every set of Dunlop Strings to deliver bright, well balanced and punchy performance. They are designed for extremely long life and provide optimum tension with minimal break-in time.
All Dunlop Strings are manufactured in California with the same care and dedication that has made Dunlop a most trusted name in fine guitar accessories worldwide for more than 40 years.
- Stainless Steel / Nickel Plated
- DEN0942 Model
- .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042 Gauge
- Strings stored in paper sleeves, inside sealed plastic bags, inside plastic sleeve
- Ball Ends
- Made in California
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location)
C.F. Martin & Co. designs strings for maximum performance and exacting tone. The following tips are provided to help you increase the longevity of your strings and help to maintain the richness and fullness of the tone:
- Tune, gently stretch and re-tune new strings prior to playing.
- Always wash and dry your hands prior to playing.
- After playing, use a soft, dry cloth to down the strings and fingerboard.
- Store unused strings in their original packaging in a dry location.
- Periodically check the saddle and nut for burrs that could result in string breakage; have burrs removed by a qualified repair center.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supportive Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.