Dunlop 5 String Premium Set For Banjo
Make 4 payments of $2.87 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Jim Dunlop 5 String Banjo Strings - Light Gauge
The Dunlop Banjo Set is constructed of high-grade nickel-plated steel for strings that sound crisp and punchy and are extremely durable. Our strings project loud and clear and have a smooth tactile feel. Dunlop Strings are the result of balancing the most advanced string manufacturing technology with hands-on old world craftsmanship. You can count on every set of Dunlop Strings to deliver bright, well balanced and punchy performance. They are designed for extremely long life and provide optimum tension with minimal break-in time.
All Dunlop Strings are manufactured in California with the same care and dedication that has made Dunlop a most trusted name in fine guitar accessories worldwide for more than 40 years.
- Stainless Steel / Nickel Plated
- DJN0920 Model
- .009 - .020mm Gauge
- Strings stored in paper sleeves, inside sealed plastic bags, inside plastic sleeve
- Loop End
- Made in California
24 Hour Shipping From Australia - Receive Your Strings As Soon As Tomorrow!
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location)
String Care Tips
C.F. Martin & Co. designs strings for maximum performance and exacting tone. The following tips are provided to help you increase the longevity of your strings and help to maintain the richness and fullness of the tone:
- Tune, gently stretch and re-tune new strings prior to playing.
- Always wash and dry your hands prior to playing.
- After playing, use a soft, dry cloth to down the strings and fingerboard.
- Store unused strings in their original packaging in a dry location.
- Periodically check the saddle and nut for burrs that could result in string breakage; have burrs removed by a qualified repair center.
|Model #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supportive Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.