Daphon 1511B Stereo Volume Guitar Bass PedalRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 payments of $11.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Daphon 1511B Stereo Volume Control Pedal
When you need hands-free volume control this is the pedal you need. Total volume control when your hands are both in use. You can have complete control over your volume even when both hands are busy. Adjust the knob underneath the pedal to set the minimum volume for when the pedal is fully up. With two channels, you have the ability to control stereo sound such as a synthesizer or DJ equipment, or two independent instruments through two separate 1/4" inputs and outputs. No batteries required.
It's not just a guitar pedal - this pedal can be used by all musicians and DJ's.
- Pedal - Controls the volume within the set range. Depress the pedal for more volume.
- Min Volume Knob - Determines the minimum volume, for when the pedal is fully up.
- High Quality Stereo Volume Pedal Model 1511B
- Dimensions: 240mm x 85mm x 64mm size
- Weight: 480g approx
- Connectors: Input jack x 2, Output jack x 2
- No battery required
- Rubber base to prevent slipping
- Colour: black
- Designed for guitar or bass, but can be used for virtually any amplified instruments, or a microphone (see important note below)
- Easy to use
- Bargain price
- IMPORTANT: This pedal is designed for high input impedance. So you should connect the guitar etc direct to the pedal's input. If instead you wish to have some kind of effect pedal in between your guitar and the pedal you need the separate low impedance model DF1511A
24 Hour Shipping From Australia - Receive Your Order As Soon As Tomorrow!
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location)
|Model #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
GREAT PEDAL5 June 2016People always goes like: great product for the price. Not always the nost expensive will be the best. And this is the case. This pedal is amazing. I can use it either for: control my guitar volume and use as a dist/clean sound out of my amp. And I've heard that there are more things mixing with another effects that you could do.