Capo - Modern German Design Style
Make 4 payments of $1.80 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- Screw in action is very fast for key change
- Doesn't require the heavy wrist strength that trigger models do
- Clean and clear sound - rock solid
- Easy control for fast change
- Sturdy design will last for years
- All New German Design
- Rubber contact pads protect your guitar neck and strings
- Works great with either electric or 6 string acoustic guitars
- Not recommended for guitars with very thick or wide necks such as classicals
This capo is a must have accessory for guitarists. Instantly change your playing key with a fast and simple screw in action. Great for playing with chords and tabs downloaded from the Internet that specify to use 'capo on 3rd fret' etc. Strong design will last for years. Using the capo is so simple, just slip over the neck at the head end, slide it up to the fret you want and screw down. Don't be deceived by it being a screw model -it takes just a turn or 2 to fasten it nice and tight. A great alternative to the trigger style capos if you have trouble using them due to the wrist strength required.
24 Hour Shipping From Australia - Receive Your Capo As Soon As Tomorrow!
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location and Australia Post performance)
|Model #||Does not apply|
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supportive Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.