Hanson Magnetic Stud FinderRated 5/5 based on 7 reviews.
Make 4 payments of $6.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
CH Hanson Magnetic Stud Finder
Revolutionary new stud finder. Simply the best stud finder you will ever use.
- Small and compact, easily fits in pocket
- Powerful magnets allows hands free use - grips to wall when stud is found
- No guesswork - you KNOW when its found a stud
- 2 way level for ease of marking - level rotates as shown in images
- No batteries required - save money
- Soft grip for easy grabbing and gentle touch
- Loop on one end for hanging when not in use, or attaching to carabiner etc
- Packaged Dimensions: 11.5 x 4 x 18 cm
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 2 x 8 cm
- Weight: 60 grams
- Product is located in Australia
- SO GOOD!
The Hanson stud finder uses powerful rare earth magnets to pinpoint the exact location of screws or nails in a stud. The tool doesn’t require batteries and never needs calibration. By keeping the tool free of moving or electronic parts, it is easy to use and fits easily into any pocket or tool pouch. Just place the stud finder on the wall and sweep in an "S" pattern to locate any metal fastener. The rare earth magnets are strong enough to allow this stud finder to hang hands-free on a wall, eliminating the need for pencil markings. The ergonomically designed, product is guaranteed to last a lifetime of being tossed, dropped, and banged around.
24 Hour Shipping From Australia - Receive Your Stud Finder As Soon As Tomorrow!
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location)
String Care Tips
C.F. Martin & Co. designs strings for maximum performance and exacting tone. The following tips are provided to help you increase the longevity of your strings and help to maintain the richness and fullness of the tone:
- Tune, gently stretch and re-tune new strings prior to playing.
- Always wash and dry your hands prior to playing.
- After playing, use a soft, dry cloth to down the strings and fingerboard.
- Store unused strings in their original packaging in a dry location.
- Periodically check the saddle and nut for burrs that could result in string breakage; have burrs removed by a qualified repair center.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Value for moneyBy: Steve on 19 October 2017Its smaller than it looks in photo. Takes some time to get the hang of it but for the money its OK.
The only stud finder you'll ever need!25 September 2017This concept is so simple, really lightweight, sturdy & works perfectly. No more guess work when drilling into any gyprock surface.
ReviewBy: S Beri on 23 January 2017Very good product and handy to use product
time saver1 April 2016Great product. Saves me heaps of time and less time is money in my pocket.
stud finderBy: ricky harding on 24 February 2015it was exactly as described, works perfectly . wish i had purchased one years ago