Twin Pack - Martin Acoustic Strings Light Phosphor Lifespan MSP7200
Make 4 payments of $9.62 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Twin Pack - Martin Acoustic SP® Lifespan Phosphor Bronze .013-.056 MSP7200 - Two Sets
- Two Sets of MSP7200 Medium Gauge
- Bronzed Steel / Phosphor Bronze Wound
- .013, .017, .026, .035, .045, .056 inches 0.33, 0.43, .066, 0.89, 1.14, 1.42 mm
- Computer Wound to exacting specifications for excellent consistency
- Strings stored in Martin's new 'Flow-wrap' nitrogen-sealed corrosion-preventing packaging
Individual strings stored in corrosion inhibiting paper envelopes
- Please see Features tab for helpful string care tips
Martin SP® strings are designed for maximum tone and longevity. Ultra-high tensile strength steel cores resist breaking. Acoustic bronze electro-finish provides greater string life. Martin SP® strings are ideal live, in the studio, or wherever Sustained Playability is desired.
Martin SP Lifespan strings are the next level in studio performance. Rich tone should last as long as the inspiration does - treated for long life, they repel dirt, grit and other environmental elements that can quickly alter the sound of your strings. The treatment is so incredibly thin, you won't even know it's there. SP Lifespans are designed to last longer and sound better so you can play on! The high tensile strength carbon steel round core wire creates increased durability, keeping your guitar in tune and in tone longer.The proprietary Cleartone treatment on all six strings protects from dirt and oils, delivering the longest possible life for these SP strings.
The Martin Guitar Company has been continuously producing musical instruments that are acknowledged as the finest in the world for well over a century and a half. Through the years, Martin & Co. has managed to survive from generation to generation, from C.F. Martin Sr.'s Stauffer influenced creations in the 1830's to recent developments introduced by C.F. Martin IV. Six generations have managed to continuously operate Martin & Co. as a family-owned business. This remarkable feat is one of many that set Martin apart in the music industry as one with staying power.
Throughout their history, Martin has been able to adapt to continual changes in product design, distribution systems, and manufacturing methods. In spite of the need for these changes, Martin has never veered away from their commitment to quality. The strategy of producing the finest musical instruments available has been evident since 1833, and especially today at the expanded facility in Nazareth, Pennsylvania. The focus on quality carries through to their guitar string production as well.
24 Hour Shipping From Australia - Receive Your Strings As Soon As Tomorrow!
(Actual delivery time is dependent on your location)
String Care Tips
C.F. Martin & Co. designs strings for maximum performance and exacting tone. The following tips are provided to help you increase the longevity of your strings and help to maintain the richness and fullness of the tone:
- Tune, gently stretch and re-tune new strings prior to playing.
- Always wash and dry your hands prior to playing.
- After playing, use a soft, dry cloth to down the strings and fingerboard.
- Store unused strings in their original packaging in a dry location.
- Periodically check the saddle and nut for burrs that could result in string breakage; have burrs removed by a qualified repair center.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supportive Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.